You only have one chance to make a great first impression! Buyers typically only take about 30 seconds to make a decision on how they feel about your property. At Boston Modern Staging + Design, we're passionate about bringing spaces to life and are committed to luxury staging, design excellence and client relations. Home staging can add up to 20% of your home's value. We know what makes a home sell!
We stage a wide variety of spaces around the New England area, including vacant and occupied homes, apartments and set designs. We work in collaboration with clients to achieve their personal and business goals. While our design typically has a modern look and feel, Boston Modern Staging + Design offers a blend of both modern, traditional and contemporary staging based upon your needs.
1. People don't buy houses, they buy homes!
2. Without furniture, there is no frame of reference. Only 10% of buyers can actually visualize the potential of a home.
3. When a room is empty, buyers tend to focus on negative details.
4. Staging emphasizes the space, functionality and features of a property making it feel larger, brighter and more appealing.
5. Staged homes spend less time on the market and sell for more.