DIY - Mother's Day Gift Ideas For The Home via Pinterest
Mother's Day is next week and it's the thought that counts! Take some time to make Mom or Grandma a special gift instead of buying one. Here are some of my favorite DIY Gift Ideas via Pinterest - perfect for the home!
1. Lemon-Printed Cloth - Choose bright summery paint colors or opt for colors that match the room. Purchase a lightweight linen or some tea towels to hang on the stove! This would be a fun activity to do with your children too!
2. Colorful Flower Pot Project - Spice up any indoor room, your porch, patio or deck with these fun, creative flower pot projects. Use paint or fabric to add a splash of color to your decor!
3. DIY Coasters - Protect your surfaces in style! From mini cowhide to scrabble tiles, these coasters are sure to be a hit.
4. Polish Mug - Have some extra nail polish laying around? All you need is 2 of your favorite colors, some warm water and a white mug to make this beautiful marbled cup.
5. Mason Jar Utensil Holder - With a wooden box and some mason jars, you can customize this rustic piece of kitchen decor! If neutral isn't your thing, try pastels!
6. Rustic Flower Letters - Using some faux flowers and cardboard, create beautiful wall decor! Spell out 'MOM' for a special surprise!
I hope you all enjoy your Mother's Day weekend with family and loved ones!