Find It Friday: Multifunctional Furniture
If you have a smaller space or want your furniture to serve more than one purpose, consider shopping for multi-functional furniture! Furniture that has different functions, whether it doubles as storage, seating or something else, can help with smaller areas and to save you some money. Here are some of my favorite multi-functional items:
1. Reversible Sleeper Sectional: This adjustable sectional sofa doubles as a storage unit, perfect for storing blankets or other items right underneath the cushions.
2. 4-Drawer Chest: Featuring a pull-out work surface for laptop and books, this piece serves as a chest of drawers and a desk. Easily slide surface back inside when finished!
3. Murphy Bed: Created for those in need of space saving - perfect for smaller sized condos or bedrooms!
4. Storage Coffee Table: This table lifts up to reveal interior storage and has a lower shelf. The lifted surface also serves beneficially for those nights you may want to eat dinner in front of the TV!
5. Upholstered Storage Bench: Perfect for smaller spaces in your bedroom, living area or even entryway. Use for seating or lift up the top for storage!
6. White Cork Board Storage Cabinet: Organize your entryway with this storage cabinet, featuring a swivel base to reveal four different functions! First side has shelves, next is a cork board, followed by three hooks for hanging coats / belongings, and lastly a mirror!