Find It Friday: Creative Storage Solutions
Whether you live in a home, condo or apartment, chances are, you have things that require some storage! To avoid stacking plastic bins in random places, shoe boxes up against your closet wall, or children's toys in a corner of your family room, try these creative storage solutions to give you peace of mind and keep your home looking nice and organized:
1. 24-Pair Shoe Storage Cabinet via Wayfair - who doesn't have too many shoes? Store them nicely and throw away the boxes.
2. Safavieh Winter Melody Storage Chest via Home Depot - wicker storage bins with wooden chest frame allow for storage almost anywhere - from your living room, to bedroom, to entryway, or even bathroom.
3. Madison Standalone Bookrack via Pottery Barn Kids - use in children's room or family room for a neater way to organize books and toys
4. Broomer & George Pet Bowls & Feeder Station via Hayneedle - for those with fur babies, store your pet food, toys and essentials all in one spot. Easily slide drawer back in after feeding
5. Macrame Catch-All Baskets via Urban Outfitters - great for throw blankets and living room essentials
6. Colwell Upholstered Storage Panel Bed via Wayfair - utilize the space underneath your bed by using drawers to store clothing, accessories and more