2019 Pantone Color of the Year: Design Inspiration
PANTONE has announced their 2019 Color of the Year - Living Coral (16-1546)! PANTONE describes this color as:
"An animating and life-affirming coral hue with a golden undertone that energizes and enlivens with a softer edge."
This vibrant, yet subtle shade provides a dash of warmth and comfort to any space. It's modern and mesmerizing tone embodies optimism and joy. Incorporating this tone into your space will most definitely display a lively presence!
Use the 2019 Pantone Color of the Year for inspiration when decorating your home:
1. Anthropologie Velvet Elowen Chair
2. Urban Outfitters Antoinette Fainting Sofa
3. Paola Mid Century Fabric Ottoman by Christopher Knight Home
4. Skyline Furniture Tufted Linen Bar Stool
5. Pittenger Soft Luxury Velvet Throw Pillow
6. Pine Cone Hill Laundered Linen Coral Throw
7. Coral + Gold Minimalist Bud Vase