Home Staging Curb Appeal Tips
Curb Appeal is the first "drive-up" impression for buyers! You must make sure your home looks as good on the outside as it does on the inside. Here's a great flyer from the Real Estate Staging Association on Home Staging Curb Appeal Tips:
1. Maintain regular watering, mowing, edging and weeding schedule.
2. Remove any dead plants and replace with seasonal colorful plants when appropriate.
3. Add fresh mulch to all beds.
4. Remove lawn decor and equipment.
5. Make sure front porch / entry way is clean and inviting.
6. Repaint front door, if needed. Power-wash the outside of the house.
7. Make sure the porch lighting is working and free of cobwebs and spiders.
8. Use outdoor furniture to create inviting spaces.
9. Same rules apply to backyard!
Download a copy of the flyer here to save or print.