2021 Pantone Color of the Year: Design Inspiration
PANTONE has chosen two shades for their 2021 Color of the Year - Ultimate Gray (17-5104) and Illuminating (13-0647). PANTONE describes this as:
"A marriage of color conveying a message of strength and hopefulness that is both enduring and uplifting."
These two independent colors highlight how different shades can come together to support one another, and best express the mood for the PANTONE Color of the Year 2021. This union suggests strength and positivity. "It is a story of color that encapsulates deeper feelings of thoughtfulness with the promise of something sunny and friendly."
Here is some inspiration for using the 2021 Pantone Colors of the Year when decorating your home:
2. Joss & Main Juan Square Cotton Chevron Throw Pillow
3. All Modern Zuleika 3 Piece Table Vase Set
4. Wayfair Partida 21.5" W Velvet Armchair
5. Safavieh Sun Yellow/Light Grey Throw Blanket
6. West Elm Mitzi Nightstand - Nugget
7. Ballard Designs Forsythia Stems - Set of 3
More Design Inspiration: