Autumn/Winter 2019/2020 Pantone Color Report: Design Inspiration
Every season, the team at the Pantone Color Institute evaluates the colors shown by designers in their collections at New York Fashion Week. This information is then used to create the PANTONE Fashion Color Trend Report.
"With color on the catwalk a key indicator of the color stories we can expect to see showing up across all areas of design, the Pantone Fashion Color Trend Report is your easily accessible guide to the season’s most important color trends."
Fashion and Interior Design go hand-in-hand! Use the Pantone Color Report for inspiration on decorating your home for the upcoming seasons:
1. Chilli Pepper: A spicy red, Chili Pepper adds drama and excitement as it stimulates the senses.
2. Biking Red: An adventurous deep red, Biking Red is strong and powerful.
3. Crème de Pêche: An embracing light peach, Crème de Pêche speaks of softness and ease.
4. Peach Pink: Warm and flattering, Peach Pink imparts a healthy glow.
5. Rocky Road: Rocky Road is an earthy and grounded solid brown.
6. Fruit Dove: An extroverted pink, Fruit Dove creates a presence that can’t be ignored.
7. Sugar Almond: An appetizing mid-tone, Sugar Almond is a sweetened shade of brown.
8. Dark Cheddar: Bold and daring, Dark Cheddar is a sharp blend of yellow and orange.
9. Galaxy Blue: A thoughtful blue hue, Galaxy Blue is evocative of the greater galaxy.
10. Bluestone: Bluestone is a color of quiet resolve.
11. Orange Tiger: Orange Tiger imparts a fearless energy.
12. Eden: Eden is a stately forest green that plays on tradition.
This season’s core shades are strong enough to stand alone or work equally well as a foundation for distinguishing color contrasts.
1. Vanilla Custard: Vanilla Custard is an understated, smooth and creamy white.
2. Evening Blue: Confident and classic, a deep blue symbolic of the evening sky.
3. Paloma: An unpretentious, yet at the same time elegant gray, Paloma endures.
4. Guacamole: A tasteful, nutrient-enriched green, Guacamole establishes a refreshing foundation.
Boston Modern Staging + Design offers free color consulting, interior design, home / office organization and window treatment services. If you have any questions about adding color, or anything to do with interior design for both residential and commercial properties, please feel free to contact us today!