Luxury Finds for Less! Where to Find the Best Affordable Home Decor
We all eventually want to do an upgrade or redesign of some sort to our home, until we get to the check-out cart and our total is way more than budget allows! You don't have to drain your bank account or give up on your dreams of updating your space. Here are some of Boston Modern Stagings go-to websites for finding quality, yet affordable, trendy home decor. You don't need to spend a fortune to make it look like you did!
1) Target: With some amazing. modern and trendy decor lines such as Project 62 or Chip and Joanna Gaines Hearth & Hand with Magnolia, you're sure to find something that fits within your space!
2) Joss & Main: Shop curated selections by style or view room ideas for inspiration! You can shop an entire room using your design esthetic.
3) World Market: Whether you're looking for furniture, decor, rugs, or accent pieces, World Market is sure to have it! You'll find unique pieces from around the world, at prices that will make you happy.
4) Urban Outfitters: It's not just for teenagers! If you're looking for a modern, bohemian vibe, full of colors, patterns, and textures, check it out.
5) IKEA: If you want a minimalist design or simple furniture pieces, IKEA never fails!
6) H&M: Did you know H&M sells home decor? They have amazing linens, pillows, rugs, and even kitchenware!
7) Gilt: If you're set on having a designer brand, but without the price tag, become a Gilt member. Each sale lasts about a month so check back often for the newest pieces!
8) Wayfair: For reasonably priced furniture and home decor, Wayfair is always a safe bet. They have pretty much anything you would be looking for any always offer sales around holidays.
9) All Modern: AllModern is a edgier, trendier version of Wayfair. If you're looking for modern, sleek decor, AllModern is your best bet!
10) Amazon: Did you know Amazon has furniture and decor? Most even offer PRIME shipping! Be sure to read the reviews before purchasing!