Must-Have Home Staging Props for your Home
Updated: Jul 7
Home staging is all about modernizing. What's the most effective way to do this? By adding some key staging accessories to easily update each room. The Home Staging Resource shares essential home staging props for every room in your home.
1. Essential Home Staging Props: All homes can benefit from new door mats, more greenery, mirrors and "staging trays".
2. Kitchen Staging Props: Hard finishes sometimes hide personality. You never want to sell a bare, empty kitchen. By using cutting boards, fresh fruit bowls, new dish towels and white accessories you can go a long way in creating a clean atmosphere.
3. Bedroom Staging Props: White or light colored bedding enlarges the space and creates a fresh, clean aesthetic.
4. Bathroom Staging Props: Squeaky clean and white is the look you want to aim for. Use a spa tray, white, fluffy towels, greenery, candles and other items to give off a spa-feel.
5. Coffee Table Staging Props: Create a vignette to draw the eye to the beautiful decor. Fill with coffee table books, greenery, candles or other small pieces of decor.
6. Living Space Staging Props: Your top items will be large jute rugs, fresh pillows, more lighting and fiddle leaf trees! These simple accessories add a sense of serenity to any room.
Get more information and read the original blog here.
All images from Home Staging Resource